CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who is the Queen?

I am the queen.

I had this meeting with a district that I am working with to open a couple of centers for this fall. After learning that I was the first person that they had met from any part of the company and being totally appalled by that...I totally impressed them with my wealth of knowledge. Long story short they are now looking into having both a night summer school program. That was all me. Where's my bonus for that deal? Because nothing tell me that I am a valued and valuable employee like extra money in the paycheck.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Get yourself a tiara, and when you choose the staff for that center make sure they know just how blessed they are!! Remember instead of a paycheck that is worth what I know you are think of all the lives you are drastically changing, and most for the best. I found the pencil cup that Danchuck made for me yhe other day. Not a day goes by when I am not reminded of some of the formers we shared.