CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Diet Brown


I caved this week and gave in to a Diet Brown (all sugar free colas) craving. I have seriously cut back on the Diet Brown. I went from two or three a day to maybe one a week. My dentist told me I may want to lay off of it. Apparently it was eating my teeth. So I cut down on my Diet Brown consumption.
This weeks travels sucked big time and I figured that if the worst thing I consumed was some Diet Brown then I was ahead of the game. It probably didn't help that I was in Atlanta and everywhere you turn there's a Diet Brown billboard calling out to me like a siren.

1 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

i love you & the fact that you love diet brown. I have 2 words: pomegranate margaritas. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.