CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

10%


I have lost 10% of myself since the beginning of February. That is the equivalent of 108 sticks of butter, which is a pretty disgusting visual.
What does that 10% mean? It means various and sundry things. It means that my crap pancreas has been doing it's job a little better. I means my leg joints don't make as much noise. Tragically, because I' so freaking tall...it doesn't mean that I've dropped numerous clothing sizes, but I'm no longer shoe horned into the clothes I own.
I'm rather pleased with myself for accomplishing this. What I am most proud of is that the vast majority of this lost me took place while traveling for work...which means eating out for almost every meal and convincing myself that going to "not my gym" is a great idea.
It's funny all of this lost me is making me feel more like me.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah Jules!!!

Jezcabelle said...

I love you - all of you, less of you, more of you... you get my meaning.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you for this. I know what a battle it is for every bit of it! Yay Jules!!!

Shiftingconstant said...

Congratulations Jules! You Rock!