CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

On Time Arrival

I would like to thank the Cleveland based flight crew on the flight I was on this afternoon. You were the first flight that I have been on in two months that got me home on time.

I would also like it noted that my slutty suitcase is also home. He hasn't gone gallivanting on me since the blizzard.
This is for the lady who didn't listen to me in the security line. I told you that you couldn't take that bottle of H2O in your carry-on. I hope you enjoyed having the TSA go through your bag. I know I enjoyed watching them throw your contraband away.
I'm heading out again on Monday...off to Atlanta for the week.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the weekend! Take some time to do laundry, take a deep breath and repack. Can't wait to hear of the next adventure.