CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vacay


I got back from my brother's on Monday...but I'm just writing about it now. Vacation was much needed; as was some family time.
The boys are giants. I just saw them at Christmas and the are so very different from just four months ago. Ian is a head taller since then. He's such a funny little guy; he seems so much older than 7. Dee's getting bigger as well, but he's totally a little kid. He's square dancing in the kindergarten program and is v.v. excited for it.
It will be weird once they leave for Japan. I don't get to see them all that often...I make to NC at least twice a year and the boys change so much during that time. It's going to be weird to only get to see them maybe once every two years.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you need to get them a webcam so that you can talk to them while they are there...my sister Linda does it with Frances all the time.