CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Working (out) Girl

I used to be that girl. I have a routine now; so believe it or not I now actually like working out. I know it weirds me out a little bit as well.


I worked out with my trainer today. You may be asking yourself; Jules how do you afford a trainer on your salt mine wages? I am taking the money that I used to spend on take away and using it on my trainer. Alarmingly, the amount of money spent is v.v. close. Today was a circuit training day. It kicked my butt in a good way...the best part of this was it was something that I could not have done a month ago. Way to go me!!


I also bought myself a shiny, new, and girly pink Polar 6 heart rate monitor. It makes sure I work out efficiently, and don't try to stroke myself out. So far so good...To Be Continued.

2 comments:

Julie said...

YEA YOU!!!! Way to go with the workouts... don't they just feel awesome! That's a great accomplishment in a month.

I love the pics that you put on your blog too!!!

Holly Jolly Christmas (HJC) said...

I so want to be you when I grow up, Jules!

I'm still in the beginning phases of working out again, so I'm prob leaning more toward the former than the latter chick. But the ratio of cardio to self-motivation speeches has greatly increased, so that's a start.

Go you on getting a trainer - and I know what you mean about take aways. I used to have food delivered (rotated chinese and pizza) about every other day for awhile there - total insanity!