CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thank Ya Jeezus!!



I am home this week...to be truthful I am home for 3 days and then I am taking some time off to go and see my brother's tribe before they leave for Japan.
This will probably be the longest stretch that I will be home for until after the school year has started. That depresses me to no end. Needless to say work is very busy right now. I have 10 centers to open up on my own in the metro ATL; and ties to 11 in South Georgia.
I will spend my 3 working days getting caught up on reporting...so that I can be behind again when I get back to work on Tuesday. It is my least favorite part of my job. The reporting that I have to do is basically so that people who don't know me can see how efficient I am for the salt mine wages they pay.
Note of Disclosure...The above cartoon is a 100% accurate representation of what I wear to work when I am home; although I prefer track pants to velour sweats.

0 comments: