CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

You will be mine...


...Oh yes, you will be mine!!!
Thank you Cole Haan for marrying my two shoe loves together, Mary Janes and Sneakers. Yes ladies and gentlemen there is a fuck-me-pump with the heart of a running shoe in it. And yes boys, that would be a 3.25 inch heel on them. I like being 6'4. It pretty much guarantees that I'm the tallest person in a room.
I believe they will make an excellent to me from me in another 15 pounds. That would make 50 for those of you keeping score at home.

3 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

I want it - do they make them for the drag queens - er chicas like me w/ giant feet?

Shannon said...

Ooooh! Those are pretty! They would make an excellent reward.

Unknown said...

Those are awesome!!!! I can't run in heels anymore after small men so others get amazing shoes like that!