CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What the hell...

I would like it duly noted that if mind fucking things to death was an Olympic sport; I would win the gold medal in it.

I would love to figure out how to keep the hot, molten crazy side of my brain from leeching into the awesome, smart part of my brain. One of these days I will figure out how to keep the crazy from taking over. Until then, there is always hope that mind fucking gets its due in London come 2012.

5 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

I would battle you to the end for the gold in 2012 - seriously.

Jules said...

You would make a worthy adversary, but I would totally take you down. I would own your ass; and a lovely ass it is.

Unknown said...

I love your blog...after knowing that I could not compete after a day of coloring and Sesame Street. I bow to you, and laugh my ass off at your posts nearly every day!

Janna said...

All I can say is AMEN sister!

Shannon said...

I would kick all your asses at this sport. I've been doing it way longer :-P