CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Team Player


I work in a small department, there are only 6 of us. We all get along swimmingly. 4 of us travel a great deal, although I am the travel champion. When you travel as much as we do, there are times where you have to ask for some help. I try to do as many things as I can no matter where I am road or office.
I also try to be very timely with getting needed information to people as they need it, preferably before they need it. I try to help out others when I have down time, it's called December. So, I have some work equity built up.
Long story short...If I am asking for help; it is because I actually need it. Don't give me shit for it. Just take care of it for me. I don't give you shit when you need things "right now". There's is absolutely no reason to be a massive bitch about.

1 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

I'd give you anything you need anytime you ask - I can't help work, but I thought you should know.