CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I do not...

...go to the gym to impress anyone other than myself. I go strictly for me. I go to the gym to build muscle, burn fat and sweat. I do not go to the gym to be sociable, although I have some gym friends that I exchange pleasantries with. I go to the gym to work off the massive amounts of stress that I am under from my job. Gym time is the hour or so a day that is all mine.

I do not get "pretty" to go to the gym; if anything I do the opposite. I wash my make-up off. I pull my hair back into as austere a ponytail as I can. I wear clothes that are utilitarian. I take off the nasty librarian glasses.

So listen here asshat...Just because I have my iPod on doesn't mean I can't hear you. If you want to see jiggling tits and girls in skimpy outfits...take your lame ass 20 minute work out to a titty bar. I'll spend my two hours working on something you'll never be able to get near!!!

4 comments:

Janna said...

YOU GO GIRL! You are my HERO!

Shannon said...

This is why I like going to the gym at 5 am - only the serious peeps there!

Jezcabelle said...

You know, you impress me. whether you mean to or not. Not just the amazing legs, stupendous breasts, & wicked smarts. I'm just sayin...

Unknown said...

I am going to laugh about this post for days!!