CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Maybe...

...I'll just date myself.


It would make things simpler. There would be no hang ups about the fact that I'm generally in town for 60 hours a week. There would be no clairvoyant observations like, "Wow! You really are that tall!"


I know what I like and don't like. I had a Jules-centric day today. I did have brunch with Jess, but after that I spent the day by myself. I took myself to go see Sex and the City; an excellent time was had by all. I spent some dinero on "Amazon Suit Improvement", think of it as self DIY, at Sephora and Victoria's Secret. Just a little to me from me love; plus none of my bras fit any more. Follow all of that up with big, icy glass of sugar free/fat free love from Starbucks and it was a great day.


Maybe this is the time for me to take care of me, and no longer wait around for someone else to validate my worth. Being 33 is crazy...it is like I finally found the damn users manual on how to live.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo absolutely should have a Jules-cntric day...really you owe yourself about a year of those days but who gets the time they should. Take it and run before you are only at home 24 hours a week or something crazier!