CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Home for this Week


This is my home for the next 4 days. For those of you playing "I Spy" that is my slutty suitcase in the corner. You will also spy the package of 4 Oreos by the H2O; that is my token of appreciation from the Hilton family of hotels.
I am a little bummed out about my temporary home. It doesn't have a fridge in it. That means I have to eat out this week. I made my weekly challenge goal to eat out wisely.
Today's meetings went well. There was an exercise of futility at the Post Office, but even that wasn't that bad. Tomorrow is meeting free. I am looking forward to that.
I am now working up the desire to go spend time on the treadmill. I'm getting there. The plan is to multitask, treadmill and watching "Dancing with the Stars". I will feel better once I get there. I have a half an hour to get myself in gear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait until you see the pictures I post tomorrow of my moving proces...way more fun of stuff everywhere! Have a great time where ever you are!!

Unknown said...

I want to hear your thoughts on the "new" issues with people in the teaching profession who are getting into trouble with things they have on public blogs/pages and the idea of texting students from a personal phone? Go...

My word verification started with WTF...that may make my day complete!