CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

LET"S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!


After initially looking over the brackets; I thought that the 'eers had a tough draw. I wasn't sold on Duke after the Belmont game; but I thought it took WVU a while to get things going on an Arizona team that a lot of the talking heads didn't believe belonged in the dance at all.
That is why you don't play games on paper...
I have to give it to Huggy Bear. I was not sold on him as a coach after fellow Wheeling Jesuit alumni, John Beilein, left for Michigan. I am now willing to eat crow. Playing small and bringing in the 3 guard was brilliant.
We get the winner of Xavier v. Purdue. I will have to watch that game to form an opinion on either one of those teams. If Xavier should when the afore mentioned game; I will be forced to break my "always pull for the Jesuit school" statute. You never cheer against home.

0 comments: