CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

News Flash...


I am capable of having a life. This normally wouldn't be a news flash. I am a sociable girl. I am gregarious when needed. It is just that when you only get 60 hour at home on the weekend because of your crazy work schedule; it puts a damper on one's ability to be a social butterfly.


Since I am home this week in combination with the three day weekend; I haven't had to cram a weeks worth of interactions into 2 days. Today I got to have brunch with Jess at our absolute favorite hang-out for brunch. The only thing comparable to her company was the fact that the inagural H2Omelon Margarita of the summer were consumed. There are v. few things in this world that are better than freshly juiced H2Omelon, tequila, and a drop of triple sec. Just looking at the picture of it makes me happy.
Tomorrow, I will continue the trend of having a life.
There will be movie going and Bar-B-Queing with Joel and Claudette. I could get used to this "having a life" unfortunately for me it is going to end up being a fleeting notion.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How is Joel...email me that answer. I was thinking of him the other day, a day I was thinking of the other brilliant people I have been exposed to in my life...and yes you are included!

Unknown said...

Oh and yum for the Margaritas! But when do you get to travel this far west?

Unknown said...

And what exactly prompted that?!

Unknown said...

I seem to have your blog hating me, as the first 3 were to go with each a different post.