CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My House...

...is a very, very, very fine house.

I am super excited that I get to go home tomorrow; granted that I don't get to leave until 4:00. I haven't been home for 11 days. I get sleep in my own bed and get caught up on Robin Hood from the BBC I actually have plans for Saturday night, I'm catching a show at the Beachland. It will actually appear that I have a life.

Then I have to leave again on Monday morning...I'm trying not to think about that part.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, Yay, Yay! Sleep well on your own sheets, have fun Saturday night and get yourself a Mom's Day presnet b/c you have played that role for too many kids to count!!

Holly Jolly Christmas (HJC) said...

I bow down before your magesty road warrioress!

You basically just kick ass, in case I haven't said that yet this week.

Enjoy the time home and seriously, come to KC sometime. :-)