CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Heart ESPN

I would like to thank the "world wide leader in sports". You keep me such great company during commute from hell season. You're there for me in the morning with Mike and Mike. I can enjoy Dana and Jay on the artist formerly known as Cold Pizza if I have late meeting and am working out of my room. I spend the afternoons with Jim Rome(you should always wear you glasses), the writers of Around the Horn, and personal Jules' favorites Tony and Wilbon.

I would also like to thank you for Thursday night soccer. I'm sure that the rating for it aren't so hot, but I appreciate your dedication. I most grateful that you have given up your stalker like obsession with David Beckham...it was getting a little creepy.

2 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

ummmm - I don't generally watch sports - you know this - BUT even I would stalk Beckham.

];-}~~

Unknown said...

Whatever it takes to keep you, my sporty girl, friend sane! For me it is a strange continuing relationship with a man named Tom Beaudet to someday (maybe this weekend) finally get my loom to work correctly...strange what keeps us going!