CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Heart the Swoosh


I have spent the past 3 months working on shrinking the only part of myself that I'm not all that fond of...my weight. It is something that I have always struggled with and something that I will always have to give thought to. In those 3 months I have lost nearly 30 lbs, 27 to be exact.
As a to Jules from Jules, one of my favorite kinds of gifts, I have designed myself a new pair of kicks for working out. Unfortunately, the good people at "the swoosh" won't allow me to show you all my handiwork. I will tell you they are sweet...two tone gray and navy. They will be mine in 3 lbs and 4 to 6 weeks. I can't wait.

1 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

awesome - I love playing w/ the design your own pair program.