CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Airport Hell

I think there needs to be some sort of ranking of travelers at the airport. To be fair there should be a test.

Sample Questions:
1. Do I need to take my shoes off to get through security? y/n

2. Can I tote my gallon of H2O in my purse? y/n

3. Do I need to hang on to my boarding pass? y/n

4. Because You've managed to spawn; you can use said troglodyte as an excuse to jump the no longer effective frequent flier line. y/n

5. Can a airline charge you for checking extra bags? y/n

It is mother of all amateur hours at the "airport du ATL" today. Stupid people don't deserve to fly.

4 comments:

Julie said...

So glad that you are not traveling for a week... it lets you rest up from the ameteur flyers du jour.

Based on your test... I think I passed, even though I am not a "frequent" flier! Yea, I am still allowed to fly per Jules!

Unknown said...

Punch the stupid people! Ok, not a great idea but it can give you a smle the next time out.

Shannon said...

Just because someone is an inexperienced flyer that doesn't mean they are stupid.

Unknown said...

Not the ones who don't know any better the stupid ones...there is a difference.