CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crocker Recipe Part Deux





I haven't put a crocker recipe up in a while. Granted I haven't made anything in my crocker for a while. Here is my recipe for the world's easiest fancy chicken dish.


Chicken with Artichoke Hearts

Serves 6

Points 6 and I think it's Core

6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

1/2 cup Onion, chopped

12 Garlic Cloves, minced

1/2 cup Reduced Sodium Chicken Stock

2 tsp Dried Rosemary, crushed

Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon

1/2 tsp pepper

9 oz Artichoke Hearts, frozen or canned (drain first)

Place chicken in the bottom of your crocker. Dump onions, garlic, and artichoke hearts in. Mix everything else together and pour over chicken and veggies. Let rip on HIGH for 6-7 hours. I serve over couscous and garnish with extra lemon slices to make it look fancy.

0 comments: