CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dear Delta:

Please stop fucking up my luggage!!!

Every time that I fly you, there is some sort of issue. The last time you thought it was appropriate to send my bag home, in the middle of a blizzard, when I had told you numerous times that I wasn't going there.

This time you thought it would be awesome to annihilate the front pocket of said bag. When I went to bring said destruction to your attention; you acted like you were doing me some sort of favor by offering to have it repaired. You fucked it up...you fix it...you are not doing me a favor...a favor would have been not fucking it up in the first place.

Cheers,
Jules

1 comments:

Unknown said...

But what else would make your flying seem like such a game of chance...it is a true wonder that there is not more rage in airports directly related to baggage issues!