CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Braves Game or Why Must You Always Break My Heart


So a million years ago, really it was only the beginning of the month, I went to see the my beloved Atlanta Braves play. They are currently in the middle of airing out the joint and there were only 2 actual starters on the day I saw them...but it means nothing to me! My love for them is a strong as ever.
I would like to thank my benefactor for the best tickets of my life and the gratis parking. We were right behind the Brewer's dugout. Had Larry been playing that day...he could have heard me calling him Larry. BTW...the Braves got clobbered that day. Between C.C. Sabathia having every one's number and Prince Fielder going yard twice; there was no joy in Mudville.

0 comments: