CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged (Twice actually)

Apparently I've been tagged by both Becky and Julie (not me). Generally I don't pay any attention to these things, but I am making an exception because the afore mentioned women are oh so very awesome.



5 things found in your bag:

More lip product than one woman needs-between the balms, Carmex, and 20 odd lip glosses and sticks...did I mention that they are all pretty much the same color.

Cell phone and Q-must be in touch with the world

iPod-Makes all of the driving and flying tolerable

Some sort of granola bar, piece of string cheese, or fruit-Never know when lunch is going to be and blood sugar levels must be maintained!

My "Coinbeast" change purse-It just makes me laugh every time I use it.


5 favorite things found in your bedroom:

My bed-it doesn't have any bells or whistles on it...but I'm in it so rarely these days that I love it all the more when I am there.

The kitchen table-It's late 40's/early50's red and white enamel. It was in my Grandparent's kitchen and so many of my favorite memories took place at it. I now use it as my desk.

Nightstand-It houses the books I want to read and my favorite picture of me and my dad from when I was a little girl.

Louisville Slugger-Lives under the bed and serves as the SSS, singleton security system.

The Books-Ones from my childhood, ones from college, ones that I love, ones that I still need to read.


5 things I have always wanted to do:

Write the great American novel and then be done with it a la Harper Lee

Sing the National Anthem at a major sporting event.

Drive across America

Receive an Honorary Degree from somewhere

Be able to turn a raise down


5 things I am currently into:

Finishing up my school openings-It may drive me to edge but I love my job!

Training for my 1st 5K

Cleaning out my closet-It's a nice feeling to get rid of the clothes that are too big!

Playing Scrabble on Facebook-I welcome all challengers

Getting to see my peeps when I am home on the weekends


5 people I want to tag

Shannon

Jessica

Victoria

Holly


Random Stranger #23

0 comments: