CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

3 Day Breast Cancer Walk


My friend Julie, who I lovingly refer to as Julie, not me, is a stud. She is quite simply one of the coolest people I know. The picture above is of the closing ceremonies at the Chicago 3 Day Breast Cancer walk. She walked 60 miles in 3 days to help rid the world of breast cancer.
My friend, Janna, who is both studdly and standing beside me while I was taking this picture, completed her second 3 day last weekend in Boston. Former bordermart compatriot, Anita walked Cleveland. My girl Becky will be hiking through Philly as well.
I'm thinking about joining in on one next year...most likely next October in a flat metropolis. Be forwarned...I will be hitting you up for money and you will give it to me because every one loves boobs!

0 comments: