CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Too Much...

...of everything. I am getting ready to embark on a 3 week business trip tomorrow. I leave my hovel tomorrow and don't return to said hovel until the 15th. That sucks.

Work is crazy right now. It is just this side of that special kind of overwhelming that can lead one to be paralyzed with anxiety. My immediate co-workers are super helpful and supportive. Outside of our inner circle, it get extremely dicey. It's so bad with some people that I am convinced that they are working against me...and I'm not being paranoid about that.

Since work is consuming all aspects of my life, thanks work; I'm not working out like I am accustomed too. I really need to find the time...no matter how long a day it has been, to make sure that I get some kind of exercise in. I would help the stress situation and the "me kicking my ass for not working out" situation. Eating has been OK...must not consume french fries this week...that's really the only thing I have gone off the rails on.

I have to go pack my suitcase. I've been putting it off all night...

0 comments: