CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Why I Loathe Shopping


I attempted to go shopping yesterday. I was an exercise in frustration and futility. Apparently in my universe I can loose nearly 40 lbs and not change sizes according to every freaking store that I walked into. That combined with the fact that no talls were tall enough was just enough to send me over the edge. I found one article of clothing that is made that I can actually wear...a pencil skirt, a piece of clothing that seems to allow for the fact that I am, minus my huge rack, one of the least curvy women you will ever meet. Too bad the matching jacket was made for someone with no shoulders and a bird chest. One of these days I will find clothes that fit me and then I will have to find something else to bitch about.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I still don't own any jeans...I can't seem to get myself to try them on. I will get some again someday, and no that does not mean that I spend my days just in velor track suits, I am not THAT much of a soccar mom...oh and my kids can't even play soccar this fall b/c I was lazy and did not get them signed up in time!