CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Neither Lost Nor Dead...

...I promise. Life has just been super crazy.

I spent almost all of December on the road. Some of it was covering for others who aren't as talented at their job as I am...yeah I said it! There was some traveling for my actual job...who knew. The surprising trip was that one trip was actually dedicated to career advancement...apparently I am capable of making smart work decision and not just smart ass ones.

I did make it home for Christmas. It was a mixed bag. It was excellent to see my mom and actually get a chance for just the two of us to hang out...I also got to introduce her Kohls. However, my Gran's Alzheimer's is progressing rapidly...she was markedly worse from when I was home for Thanksgiving. It is just a sad situation for all parties involved

I'm on the road all of this month. This week and next week in Georgia. Then I'm off to Key West for the week...I'm working in the center down there Tuesday-Thursday, but because I have one of the world's best bosses I'm flying down Sunday and leaving late Friday. Good looking out for a girl.

I'm putting a reminder on Outlook to remind me to check in at least once a week...that way Victoria doesn't have to threaten to haul her pregnant self and 75% of the Fantastic Four to form a search party.

3 comments:

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

I'm making the rounds and say hi!
Woot! GO TEAM ANGIE!!!

Linda
http://operationsticktoit.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

ANd trust me, I would at this point, plus the boys would love the adventure!

Jezcabelle said...

Bout goddamned time - I was worried thought u'd died... That is you had one more week of incommunicado til i called cousin Shawn. & I just realized that I don't even know if that is how he spells his name. I love you - just keep safe til we can catch up proper like.