CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where I am...

...is in a massive rut. It's that way on all of life's fronts. Pretty sad when one thinks about and I've been thinking about it all day...which may explain why I have take at least two naps today.

I think the work rut is about to give once I get back from Key West. Boss man and I have had a rather candid conversation about how the traveling has to give or I will take every Wednesday off for as long as my vacation time lasts.

Personal life rut is in direct correlation to work rut. Hard to have one when you aren't home for longer that Friday night to either Sunday afternoon of Monday morning.

Project "Shrinking Amazon" is also taken a turn for the nothing is happening. I've been playing with the same five pounds for the past six weeks. I haven't been working out like I am accustomed to...see work rut. The solution is pretty simple. I need to quit eating when I'm bored/not hungry and move my flat Polish ass more.

None of this is 'Rocket Surgery" but it kind of feels like it.

4 comments:

Overhauling-Me said...

Sorry you're in a rut. I hope you get out of it soon and focus on YOU! You're right, it's not rocket science. Eat less move more. Easier said than done.

We're supporting you! Go A-Team!

Unknown said...

Plan to come to my trashy shower, should be a great time...you will have new and fun fodder to ridicule for months after you attend on Feb 7th. How about the fact that I have angered them by not registering! Hope that makes you smile. All I want today is a pint...of ice cream. Had some sugar free pudding and a rice cake instead (30 g carbs total) for evening snack as is my RX.

Unknown said...

I am just hoping you are someplace a bit warmer then here this week!

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

Stopping by to fellow A Teamers to show support...I'm struggling right now but I'm hoping reading the A-Team blogs will help me out. Hope you're kicking a$$ and taking names!

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" By Marvin Phillips