CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hooray Extortion!!!

I have managed to finally score a business trip worth having...I am spending the week in Key West.

When I left Cleveland it was 20 degrees and had snowed another inch or three. When my flight landed the pilot apologized for the cooler weather...it was 70.

I'm looking forward to this week. I'm subbing in a center where the director has quit. All I am going to do is write some programs, help some kids, and leave at a very reasonable time all three days I am working this week.

It may be strange but I am looking forward to getting to wog (jogging/walking hybrid) outside. I miss getting exercise in the outdoors. My hotel is on the main gulf-side drag and is possessed of massive sidewalks along the water. There will be daily outside movement.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

ROFL... I've never heard of a WOG before.

That being said I make up my own words. Trar being the truck/car of an El Camino. I also like Blupper... breakfast/lunch/supper combined.

Good to hear you have a plan for your trip... which I'm so jealous of by the way.

Jezcabelle said...

Cheers to a wonderful warm week!

Unknown said...

Yeah, now you need to choose a really obnoxious toenail color and find some sand!! Have a good week, enjoy freaking the kids out by waht you put on programs.

Unknown said...

Did you get eaten by the sankes in the Keys? Where are you, more prego does not need to come looking do I?