CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Traveling for Myself...

...what a novel concept.


I've been MIA because I have taken some time out to vacation a little bit....which somehow always seems to end up involving family stuff. Two weeks ago, I was in Texas for my cousin Bob's wedding to my lovely, new cousin Debbie. It was a crazy, big, fat Polish wedding...but it was fun times a good to see my mom and my Aunt Terri and my Uncle Bob.

Last week I was in Atlanta, who knew I could go there and not work, to see my brother. He was in the country for a class that the makers of some program he uses in Japan was putting on. It was excellent to see him...I haven't seen him since last March. He's doing well and the boys have really taken to living in Japan and are doing well in school as well. It was fun to get to hang out.

This week I am taking a field trip to Columbus to watch the US v Mexico World Cup Qualifier. I am meeting up with my cousin Kathy and her family...it will be her daughter's first WCQ, she's 3. On Thursday I am catching up with one of my favorite people for lunch. So, it will be a great week...if I can survive tomorrow's 2 hour conference call.

2 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

YAY!!! - so happy you are getting time for you.

Unknown said...

You definitely deserve the time for you!! I hope it helped to refill your well so you have more to give. Schedule some time 4 (or more) weeks for me and Yoda.