CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am a bad blogger!

I have a stupid reminder on Outlook to remind myself to update my blog and I still forget to do it.

I "survived" last week's Operations Manager classes. I'm not really sure that I made any friends with my fellow classmates, but I am OK with that. I made it all the way until Thursday until I risked more by keeping my yap shut than I did opening it..which was impressive for me. I had a meltdown over the fact that the people in my company somehow think that Operations in the "Holy Grail" of positions to aspire to and we as a company do very little to dissuade people of that thought. The company that I work for today is very different from the company that I was hired to work for...It is a mixed bag and something I need to reconcile for myself.

The good news is that despite said meltdown I am still the commodity most desired by Ops but unless some glaring wholes are addressed with their plans to open the 60 centers "Big Corporate" has mandated for us to open...once again we are the only division that is growing...I have no desire to leave the job I currently have and love. It would take massive amounts of money to make me even consider it as it would require me to move; and I know that no one is going to throw that much cash my way. Good to know that some things never change!

0 comments: