CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Dear New Orleans


I am sorry I have been away for so long. I didn't realize how I missed you until I came back for a visit. I've missed you oodles and lots.
Many thanks to the lovely Miss Layla. Thanks for insisting that I not grab the best shrimp po' boy that I have had in 10 years as take out but sit down and enjoy the evening. Excellent call...nearly as excellent at the sazeracs and the conversation.
I have learned my lesson...I will not allow myself to go so long without a visit.
Love,
Jules

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it and she made you smile.

Unknown said...

Where are you? Did Nola swallow you whole? I want to hear your thoughts on David Gregory...meet the press. Plus I have not heard anything via holiday card so now I am really concerned! If I have to haul all 3 of my small terrorists and my very prego self to check to make sure you have not succomb to carbon monoxide poisoning you will regret that visit!