CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Updates...

I know that I have been scarce as of late, but not much has been going on in my world. I got to luxuriate in 3 whole weeks of not traveling for work; at which time I was on the down low...Benedictine monks were getting out more. After traveling for 9 consecutive weeks with 3 weeks of not even making it home on the weekends, I had 0% desire to do anything.

I am now in the middle of what will probably end up being 3 straight weeks of being back on the road; mercifully the mandatory attendance family wedding will break up what could have turned into another 7 week workfest. I am in the process of helping to salvage a large contract in metro Atlanta. The village idiots were left in charge and they did everything but burn the house down. I love cleaning up after others!

2 comments:

Jezcabelle said...

I love you & I hope that you slept a little.

Unknown said...

I should remind you of some of the crazies we worked with (and maybe you include me in that list) but come on...Dunham, Toni, Charity, Joe, and what was her name who got the No center before you, or the crazy they put in charge after me...I can hardly imagine what Dave thought when he was given us...but he never was there nearly as long as you have been places either!